Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, General Dynamics, Raytheon
SWOT Analysis is a framework used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well asexternal business environment as part of the strategic or corporate planning process at organizations across the globe. The framework generates a snapshot of the firm’s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic decision making.
This comparative SWOT analysis highlights strategic business aspects of key defense & aerospace companies based on an assessment on the common ground against the backdrop of current economic climate & industry environment.
This comparative SWOT analysis will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process at all levels
- Competitive benchmarking exercise
- Comparative assessment of strategic orientation
- Assessment & evaluation of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of business opportunities which could be capitalized upon.
- Identification of potential threats in the business environment
- Identifying areas for strategic changes & improvements
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision-makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
Table of Contents
Business Snapshot – For each of the five companies covered
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
SWOT Analysis – For each of the five companies covered:
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome