General Motors Corporation is the world’s erstwhile numero-uno automaker with headquarters in Detroit, Michigan. GM manufactures a series of cars and trucks and has operations spread across the globe.
GM presently is on the comeback trail with a redrawn strategic blueprint, realigned structure & new management team, revamped product portfolio & a renewed customer focus after filing for bankruptcy & seeking financial assistance from the US & Canadian Governments towards mid-2009.
This strategic business analysis report thus analyzes the GM’s business operations, strategies and performance against the backdrop of the apparent resurgence in demand across automotive markets globally.
The report covers a comprehensive analysis of:
- Strategic Initiatives
- Key Business Strategies & Plans
- Significant Business Developments
- SWOT Analysis
- Performance Analysis across Key Markets & Geographies
- Production Outlook & Forecast by Region – 2010-2013
- Business Outlook & Sales Forecasts for all Key Markets for 2010
The report will be useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors,industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise, built on the PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Table of Contents
1. Business Snapshot
- Business Segments
- Revenues & Break-Up by Business Segments
- Shareholding Pattern
- Market Capitalization
- Key Executives
- Key Competitors
2. Financial Overview (2007- 2010 Q1)
- Cash Flow
3. Significant Business Developments
4. Strategic Initiatives
5. Key Business Strategies & Plans
6. Performance Analysis across Key Markets & Geographies
- North America
- Emerging Markets
7. Production Outlook & Forecast for GM by Region 2010 - 2013
8. Sales Forecast for 2010 – Global & Key Markets
9. SWOT Analysis
10. Business Outlook for 2010