The global agriculture equipment industry is driven by strong, long-term industry fundamentals with the global agricultural output required to double itself by 2050 as against the present level, in order, to match the rate of global population growth, as per projections, amid diminishing natural resources, thus, highlighting & underscoring the imminent & urgent need for tremendously enhancing efficiency & productivity through precision farming. The farm sizes across traditional markets are increasing with ongoing consolidation generating demand for larger & more powerful machinery delivering enhanced efficiency as well as operating economics. The emerging markets, on the other hand, derive a sizeable chunk of their annual GDP from the agriculture sector besides employing a substantial proportion of their workforce (in some developing nations this ratio is 20:80) and are investing significantly towards mechanization of their agriculture sectors. The industry has additional strong growth drivers as well in the form of growing demand from the bio-fuel industry for agriculture sources based feedstock and strong, sustained global commodity price trend.
The global agriculture equipment industry is in the midst of a technology-driven evolution phase involving incorporation & integration of a host of ICT technologies onto product platforms that has augmented the capabilities of these machines tremendously by delivering enhanced operating efficiency through detailed performance monitoring & assessment, improved operating economics, focus on prognostics and remote machinery tracking as well as diagnostics. Further, new product development efforts underway across key global OEMs have a significant focus as well as emphasis on technological innovations capable of delivering & translating into performance & productivity enhancements.
Most leading global & regional OEMs are in the process of aligning & fine-tuning their strategies with emerging as well as latent industry trends & developments. The most notable being the ongoing significant investments by the OEMs, with long-term, sustainable growth perspective, towards deepening local roots across emerging markets through establishment of local manufacturing facilities besides developing new product platforms & technologies, strengthening and extension of global sales, service & support infrastructure with a strong focus on emerging markets.
Against this backdrop, the report analyzes the global agriculture equipment industry and provides strategic insights into the key industry trends, challenges & risk factors that are likely to shape the future of the industry followed by an insightful industry SWOT & Force Field Analysis and strategic outlook for the industry for 2014.
Key Excerpts/Findings from the Report
1. Emerging Markets to Spearhead Global Industry Growth over Medium Term. Analysis of strategies & plans of key industry OEMs for emerging markets.
2. New product introductions by industry OEMs incorporating cutting-edge technologies key driver for new demand across traditional markets.
2. Infrastructural Constraints to be the major Bottlenecks for Growth across Emerging Markets
3. Analysis of the potential Impact of the Global Biofuel Industry on the Agriculture Sector
4. Analysis of Key Technological Innovations as well as developments Likely to Shape the Future of the Industry
5. Analysis of the latest U.S. Farm bill & its transpiring implications for the Agriculture Equipment industry
Usage & Relevance:
The report provides & will be useful for:
- Strategic Analysis and Vital Inputs essential for Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Analysis of inherent Industry Strengths & Weaknesses
- Identification & Analysis of Imminent Opportunities & Emerging Potential Threats
- Gaining access to Key Industry Trends & Insights; crucial inputs for Decision-Makers
- Analysis of Forces Driving and Restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments and
Realignment of the internal strategy framework in-sync with emergent trends
- Strategic Industry Outlook for 2014
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Agriculture Equipment Industry & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Top Management of Companies, OEMs, Suppliers, Distributors, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain as well as existing & potential Investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; is custom-built for meetings & presentations, being built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; in addition, to being a ready self-reckoner as well as a quick reference guide driving, enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Table of Contents
Global Agriculture Equipment Industry - Key Trends
Section – 2
Key Industry Issues, Challenges & Potential Risk Factors
Section – 3
Global Agriculture Equipment Industry - SWOT Analysis
- Strengths to Leverage on
- Weaknesses to Improve Upon & Offset
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter Mitigate, Negate & Overcome
Section – 4
Force Field Analysis - Global Agriculture Equipment Industry
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
Section – 5
Strategic Industry Outlook for 2014