The Global Agriculture Equipment market has been doing well amid logistical, supply chain and labor force disruptions caused by the pandemic while also facing semi-conductor chip shortages & rising input as well as material costs causing the demand to outpace supply across many key product segments. The industry also continues to make steady progress towards development of a range of sustainable technologies geared towards de-carbonization of agriculture over long term while continuing the development of innovative services & business models configured on connectivity & autonomy. However, uncertainty over the likely direction of the pandemic & rising inflation levels necessitating monetary policy tightening are likely to be a concern for the industry.
The demand for agriculture equipment in a marked upswing phase powered by higher agriculture commodity prices & favorable farm economics across most key markets with net farm incomes in the U.S. growing by almost 25% year-on-year for 2021 with above average forecasts for farm sector profits for 2022 with global economy striving to make a comeback from the COVID-19 pandemic. The net cash receipts from the sale of agricultural commodities are also likely to grow by almost 7% for 2022. However, a decrease in direct government payout over COVID-19 relief in 2022 and an increase in production expenses are likely to impact & partially offset the same. Overall, demand for agriculture equipment is projected to maintain its overall growth momentum across most key global markets in 2022.
Against this backdrop, the 2022 edition of the report analyses the overall strategy focus and provides insights into & comprehensive analysis of the Strategies & Plans being conceptualized & pursued by the World’s Top 6 agriculture equipment manufacturers for the near to medium term horizon.
1. John Deere & Kubota effectively harnessing & leveraging startups’ technological capabilities & edge to drive innovation and development of cutting edge products, services & solutions.
2. Analysis of CNH Industrial’s Clean Energy Leader Strategy focused on sustainable farming & agriculture and Transform 2 Win Strategy for 2020-2024 focused on boosting efficiency & profitability.
3. John Deere & CNH’s pursuit of acquisition-led inorganic growth strategies aimed at portfolio expansion.
4. AGCO’s focus on development of self-propelled equipment in the application technology product line-up and expansion of precision planting portfolio with a foray into sprayer segment.
5. Higher agriculture commodity prices & favorable farm economics driving demand for new agriculture equipment.
6. Above-average forecasts for farm sector profits for 2022 with net cash receipts from the sale of agricultural commodities likely to grow by almost 7% for 2022.
7. Lower direct government payout over COVID-19 relief in 2022 and an increase in production expenses are likely to impact farm profitability.
Relevance & Usefulness:
-- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making process
-- Analysis of Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans
-- Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
-- Market Evolution & Demand Growth Projections
-- Analysis of Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Market Outlook for 2022
The report, with its unique disposition & strategy focus, is a niche, key & vital information resource on the Global Agriculture Equipment Market. The report would be quintessential & a must have for those having interest, stakes or investments in the covered OEMs, Global Agriculture Equipment Market or presence in the industry value chain at any stage or level of production. The report will be extremely useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Global Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, Associated Equipment Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the agriculture industry.
Table of Contents
Section – 1
Business Snapshot & Overview - World's 6 Leading Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers
• Business Segments
• Product Portfolio
• Revenue Base
• Market Capitalization
• Key Executives
• Shareholding/Ownership Structure
Section – 2
Financial Performance Analysis - Key Industry OEMs
• Revenue Base & Growth Trend
• Revenues Split by Key Segments
• Revenues Split by Key Geographic Markets & Regions
• Gross Earnings & Margin Trend
• Operating Earnings & Operating Margin Trend
• Return on Sales Trend
• Profitability Growth Trend
• Cash Flow from Operations
• R&D Expenditure Trend
• CAPEX Trend
Section – 3
OEM Strategies & Plans - Comprehensive Analysis of Strategies & Plans for Key Industry OEMs
• Product Portfolio Strategies & Plans
• Market Specific Strategies & Plans
• R&D Strategies & Plans
• Growth Strategies & Plans
• Business and Corporate Strategies & Plans
• Sales & Marketing Strategies & Plans
• Production/Manufacturing Strategies & Plans
• Financial Strategies & Plans
• Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances & JVs
• Other Strategies & Strategic Initiatives
Section – 4
SWOT Analysis - On Key Industry OEMs
• Strengths to be Leveraged
• Weaknesses to be worked on
• Opportunities to be capitalized upon
• Threats to be negated & mitigated
Section – 5
• Industry Trends
• Market Trends
• Technology Trends
Section – 6
Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section – 7
Global Agriculture Equipment Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
• Driving Forces
• Restraining Forces
Section – 8
Strategic Market Outlook
• Analysis of Emerging Market Scenario
• Demand Outlook
• Growth Projections for Agriculture Equipment